1. Disconnect all power supplies to ensure that the whole machine is disconnected from the computer;
2. Disassemble the wading computer, drive, motor and surrounding electrical components, rinse with clean water, and remove surface dirt and impurities;
3. Then deal with each part separately.
01 Computer Processing System
1. Remove the circuit board and remove the built-in battery (if have);
2. Scrub each circuit board with alcohol, assemble it after drying, and test it by power-on separately.
02 Servo Processing System
1. Open the drive cover and place it upright;
2. Remove the isolation net of the motor fan port and place it upright;
3. After drying, replace the cover and isolation net;
4. Find professional technicians to deal with it, do not disassemble the motor without permission to avoid aggravating losses.
03 Oil Circuit Processing System
Tip: Check whether the hydraulic oil is water
Open the plug at the bottom of the fuel tank on the rack, let out a small amount of oil, dab a little with a piece of paper and set it on fire. If it fails to ignite or if there is a crackling sound during combustion, there is moisture in the hydraulic fluid.
Time is Money
Clean the machine in the shortest time
Prevents corrosion of machine components
means that losses can be minimized
If you need technical support
Welcome to call EST at